West Virginia Insurance Commission Test
You must present the following documentation to Testing Center personnel in order to be admitted to the exam:
ID: Two valid forms of ID
- Must be a picture ID
- ID must have the candidate’s name and signature
West Virginia Certificate of Pre-Licensing Course Completion
- The candidate must present a valid WV Certificate of Pre-Licensing Course Completion.
- If you do not present a valid certificate, you cannot be admitted to the exam.
- The form is only valid for four months from the date of course completion. The date is calculated from the course completion date on the form.
- The form must be signed by both the instructor and student.
- The form must be presented each time the candidate comes to the Testing Center to take the WV Insurance Commission exams.